Brand new service we are offering. Ideal if you want/need to pass your practical test quickly. MANUAL CARS ONLY
We can cover all of the Birmingham/Black Country/Worcester areas
Courses are usually over a one or two week period, between two to five hours per day
What you need to know before you start your intensive driving course
- You must hold a UK provisional licence.
- You will need to have passed your theory test before you book your course with us - we cannot book a practical driving test with the DVSA without this.
- Your practical driving test will take place on the last day of your course.
- You will have the same instructor for the duration of the course and will learn on a one to one basis, with no other pupils in the car.
Why do an Intensive course?
Maybe work commitments, moving house, or are you simply fed up of your lessons dragging on?
Finding the right instructor who is not only an expert in this field, but right for you is paramount. Our instructors are all fully experienced in this field and are very flexible. They will work around hours to suit you - starting and finishing the course at your home or a location suitable for you.
Whilst planning for an intensive course you MUST make yourself available to ensure the course runs smoothly. Make sure your primary focus is on the course and nothing else. Bear in mind you will be learning to drive in a much shorter period of time compared to people doing normal hourly driving lessons.
All our prices INCLUDE your practical driving test fee (we book this for you)
- 10 hours £340 (deposit £100)
- 15 hours £480 (deposit £150)
- 20 hours £620 (deposit £200)
- 25 hours £760 (deposit (£250)
- 30 hours £900 (deposit £300)
- 35 hours £1040 (deposit £350)
- 40 hours £1180 (deposit £400)
*Remainder of fees MUST be paid in full 2 weeks prior to the start of the course. Once the test is booked and agreed, deposits are non-refundable*
Hours required will be dependent on driving experience, eg (10 hours near test standard, 40 hours beginner/novice)
We will book the practical driving test for you, at a venue and date agreed between both parties. Please be aware some test centres have a longer waiting time than others.
*3 hours of the course is saved for the test day, which will include pick up an hour before test time, use of the car for test, and instructor driving you home post test
Call Steve on 07886 766 645 for further detail, or use our ‘contact us’ page.